THESE ARE THE FINAL WEEKS…
NEW MEGA MARKDOWNS up to 90% off* + Immediate delivery*
Our NEW MARKDOWNS apply to all product categories.
Don't miss your chance to shop top-quality, designer brands and exclusive, one-of-a-kind items all at BELOW COST!
Everything in-store MUST GO.
*some exclusions apply; See in-store for details*
- Why is Bachman Furniture relocating?
- “Our business is design. I have never really felt like we are a big box type of furniture store.” — Joe Bachman, president and owner. This area is a perfect fit for how we have always wanted our business to be about.
- What do you mean by "Design & Decor district"?
- “Bachman’s move to St. Paul Avenue firmly establishes the district as a design destination, the best place in our region for lighting, counter tops, flooring, antiques, and now fine furniture,” — Corey Zetts, executive director of Menomonee Valley Partners, a nonprofit group that leads valley redevelopment work.
- What other business are going to make up the "Design & Decor District?
- Bachman will be joining BBC Lighting, Brass Light Gallery, House of Stone, ProStar Surfaces, Riverview Antique Market and Guardian Fine Art Services, on West St. Paul Avenue, west of I-94's High Rise Bridge.
- What building are you moving to?
- A restored 60,000-square-foot building in Milwaukee at 1741 W. St. Paul Ave.
- Is this the only Menomeonee Valle area being redeveloped?
- No. West St. Paul Avenue is among six key valley areas targeted for redevelopment by a design workshop.